The ISO 22001 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
The ISO 22001 family contains a number of standards each focusing on different aspects of food safety management.
What are the benefits of ISO 22001?
- Introduce internationally recognized processes to your business
- Give suppliers and stakeholders confidence in your hazard controls
- Put these hazard controls in place across your supply chain
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective
- Guarantee of production process stability and high quality services
- Improvement of order efficiency of processes
- Increase of public and state auditing bodies trust
- Improvement of the firm competitive advantage
- Development of mutual confidence between a firm and a client
- Increase of company price and image